Advertisement

🌧️ RAINY DAY CLEAN WITH ME 2020 | KONMARI SPEED CLEANING | BATHROOM DECLUTTER CLEANING MOTIVATION

🌧️ RAINY DAY CLEAN WITH ME 2020 | KONMARI SPEED CLEANING | BATHROOM DECLUTTER CLEANING MOTIVATION RAINY DAY CLEAN WITH ME 2020 | KONMARI SPEED CLEANING | BATHROOM DECLUTTER CLEANING MOTIVATION
It was raining outside and perfect for a relaxing after dark clean with me. I hope you find cleaning motivation after watching this *new* relaxing clean with me 2020 video! I show you this real life messy house cleaning during a power nap hour. I have been told that I have a relaxing ASMR voice, which I hope helps you to relax. This satisfying cleaning video is shown in a speed cleaning format.

Australian Red Cross:
Kiwi Co Toy Monthly Subscription:

About Me: I am a working mom of 2 boys, Maverick (age 4) and Leonidas (age 2). I live in Sunny southern California and love bringing you relaxing cleaning motivation weekly!

E-mail Me: listenkristenyt@gmail.com

Subscribe and hit that notification bell:

Other Videos You May Like:
Messy House Clean with Me
Master Bedroom and Bathroom Deep Clean:
Konmari Fridge Deep Clean:

Music: epidemic sound
Thumbnail:

MY FAVORITE CLEANING PRODUCTS:
Method Wood Polisher:
Simply Earth Essential Oils: (Use Code: JUSTBREATHEANDCLEANFREE for $40 off your first subscription!!)
Tide Pods:
Dyson V8 Vacuum:
Mrs Meyers Basil All Purpose Cleaner:
Bath & Body Works Candle:
Kitchen Aid Mixer:

MY KIDS' FAVORITE TOYS:
Duplos:
Legos:
Thomas the Train Set:
Doctor Kit:

#cleaningmotivation #relaxingcleanwithme #cleanwithme2020
#cleanwithme #cleanwithme2020 #getitalldone #tackleyourtodolist #asmr

Tags: clean with me,clean with me 2020,speed cleaning,cleaning motivation,declutter,speed clean,konmari,asmr cleaning,cleaning,cleaning routine,laundry,cleaning with me,laundry routines 2020,asmr cleaning house,house cleaning,decluttering,bathroom cleaning,clean,clean with me bathroom,cleaning my house,declutter with me,konmari declutter,declutter 2020,asmr clean with me,asmr cleaning bathroom,motivational cleaning video,cleaning house motivation

clean with me,clean with me 2020,speed cleaning,cleaning motivation,declutter,speed clean,konmari,asmr cleaning,cleaning,cleaning routine,laundry,cleaning with me,laundry routines 2020,asmr cleaning house,house cleaning,decluttering,bathroom cleaning,clean,clean with me bathroom,cleaning my house,declutter with me,konmari declutter,declutter 2020,asmr clean with me,asmr cleaning bathroom,motivational cleaning video,cleaning house motivation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments