Advertisement

Reacting To A 'True' Story Animation Of a Girl Stuck In Her Crush's Locker & Seeing EVERYTHING

Reacting To A 'True' Story Animation Of a Girl Stuck In Her Crush's Locker & Seeing EVERYTHING More Kubz Scouts animation reactions:


My Story animated has some wild stories to check out, like a girl stuck in her crushes locker:


Second animation:


Follow me on Twitter! ►

Watch me on Twitch! ►

Follow our Instagram! ►

---------------------------



We're here to have fun and not take ourselves too seriously, so any negative comments will be automatically deleted! Thanks for watching!



#KubzScouts

kubz,scouts,kubz scouts,share my story,share my story reactions,my horrible life,kubz scouts reactions,animation reactions,animations,true story animations,scary animations,animation,animated,story animations,story,real story,true story,animatons,funny,cartoon,storytime,story time,my story animated,my story,true stories,i got stuck in my crush locker and saw everything,stuck in rush locker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments