Advertisement

SB Skate Supports | Get Personalized Skate Advice!

SB Skate Supports | Get Personalized Skate Advice! MERCH:
SB Skate Support Submission:

In this video, I go over a new series I am introducing. I am now doing Skate Supports on my YouTube channel! You all will be able to send skateboarding tricks you are struggling with and will be able to get personalized advice from me. I have been doing this on Instagram lately but thought it would be a good idea to share here as well. Enjoy!

Follow me on Instagram: @seanbrown99


Add me on Snapchat: @bigsean33099



My Skateboard Setup
Deck:
Grip: Element Quad Grip
Trucks:
Wheels:
Bearings:
Hardware:
Skate Tool:
Helmet:
Shoes:

Shop CCS:

Check Out Awesome Video and Skateboarding Equipment for YouTubers!:



MY VIDEO EQUIPMENT:
- Camera Body:
- Standard Kit Lens:
- Camera Bundle:
- 35mm Prime Lens (F1.7):
- Current Fisheye Lens:
- Backup Fisheye Lens:
- 85mm Photography Lens:
- Wireless Mic:
- Shotgun Mic:
- Furry Mic Windscreen:
- DSLR Bendy Tripod:
- Cam Caddie Handle:
- Pistol Grip Stabilizer:
- Main SD Card:
- Backup SD Card:
- Tripod:
- Cold Shoe Doubler:
- LED Light:
- iPhone Bendy Tripod:
- Camera Bag:
- Editing Headphones:
- Laptop:
- Editing Software





Music: Good Old Days - Joakim Karud





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outro
This Feeling - Lakey Inspired

skate,skateboarding,sk8,skating,frickyfreshboy,skateboard,sean brown,ffb,panasonic lumix g7,lumix g7,lumix g7 skateboarding,panasonic lumix g7 skateboarding,sb skate support,skate support,braille skate support,skate advice,skateboarding advice,live skate support,skateboard help,

Post a Comment

0 Comments