Advertisement

THIS DEATH COST ME £1,000! - The Minecraft Project (LIVE) #405

THIS DEATH COST ME £1,000! - The Minecraft Project (LIVE) #405 If you enjoyed the video be sure to Subscribe ►
Follow me on Twitch for when I next stream
Don't forget to smash that LIKE button if you enjoyed the video!
Grab yourself some Official Merchandise from Syndicate Original!

🚨 Watch the livestream here

Ladies & gentlemen! Welcome your faces BACK to The Minecraft Project Episode 404!

-


If you want to see more of my face on a daily occurrence! Be sure to go and Subscribe to my vlogging channel!

● My Vlogging Channel -

● Follow me on Twitch ►

● My Twitter -

● My Instagram -

I use all Razer products for gaming (Headphones, Mouse & Keyboard)
Grab yours here: (Sponsored)

-

Syndicate Original Clothing
● Shop:
● Twitter:
● Facebook:

TheSyndicateProject,Syndicate,minecraft,minecraft project,the minecraft project,tmp,the minecraft project 401,syndicate minecraft,world,minecraft world,seed,minecraft seed,episode 405,the minecraft project ep 405,405,diamonds,creeper,minecraft house,

Post a Comment

0 Comments