Advertisement

This Track Is So Much Fun!! 2019 KTM250SXF

This Track Is So Much Fun!! 2019 KTM250SXF Dialing My Technique At Area 51 MX on my brand new 2019 KTM250SXF. Today we went to Area 51 MX for a open practice after pavilion's hare scramble. We pretty much just rode on the quad track for the whole day as it was the best prepped track that day and it was still a lot of fun. I got to work on my cornering skills as well as passing skills which are both very important in racing. We also got to rip around on the pit bikes and found an abandoned go kart track. Hope everyone enjoyed this video see you in the next one!

My Cameras:
Gopro Hero 7 Black

GoPro Hero 3 Plus Black Edition

I phone 6 Plus



My Bikes:
2019 KTM 250sxf

2017.5 KTM Factory Edition 250sxf

2017 Yz 250f

2014 yz250



Instagram:





SnapChat:

smittysmith76







Outro:

Track: Arc North - Meant To Be (feat. Krista Marina)

Link:



My name is Sean and I travel throughout New York to race my dirt bike every weekend to compete against the top riders in the state.

I record moto vlogs every week/weekend and share my life of what I do on YouTube.

If you like action sports, funny moments, fails, crashes and much more then this is the channel for you! Come and join me for the ride!



Thanks For Watching



Like And Share



If You're New To The Channel Feel Free To Click That Subscribe Button!



Click The Bell To Stay Updated On My Videos And To Be The First To See Them As Soon As They Come Out!

area 51 mx 2019,area 51 mx intermediate track,area 51 mx track,sean smith motocross,tyler monagan,andrew kawyn,jeff walker,streetspeed717,donzi,saldo mx,2019 ktm 250 sxf exhaust,2019 ktm 250sxf horsepower,2019 ktm 250sxf top speed,ktm 250 sxf exhaust,quad track,dirt bike,dirt bike gopro videos,dirt bike gopro jumps,dirt bike gopro setup,dirt bike gopro footage,gopro 7 black dirt bike,gorpo,dirt bike riding,dirt bike channel,dirt bike adventure,ktm,yz,

Post a Comment

0 Comments