Advertisement

TRAVEL VLOG -Polish Town Oświęcim At Nighttime- Małopolska Travel | KINGA OGIEGŁO

TRAVEL VLOG -Polish Town Oświęcim At Nighttime- Małopolska  Travel | KINGA OGIEGŁO My hometown, Oświęcim in Poland.



Kinga Ogiegło is an abstract expressionist painter/illustrator, art blogger and vlogger, Art Demystified podcast host, arts promoter.



Contact: ogiegloart@gmail.com



About my art-



Watch episodes of the Unreality News- a Youtube series where I give short descriptions to my abstract paintings-





Shop original paintings at



In Art Demystified podcast, I share my thoughts on contemporary art, emotions that art evokes, why we can relate to some art forms and not others and give insights into my creative process.



Listen at



Art blog with painting interpretations:



Follow me online here:



Instagram:

Twitter:

Facebook:

kinga ogiegło,kinga,ogieglo,artist vlog,daily vlog,vlog poland,poland vlog,abstract artist,art vlogger,daily vlogger,polish vlogger,abstract painting,niomi smart,amelia liana,poland travel,poland vlogs,vegan,vlogger,daily vlog pl,daily vloggers channels,abstract artists on youtube,travel,travel vlog,travel vlogger,oświęcim travelling,małopolska travel,malopolska,malopolska travel,nighttime poland,

Post a Comment

0 Comments