Advertisement

TUTORIAL: The Most Effective Low Tech Ad For Coaches and Course Creators - 2020

TUTORIAL: The Most Effective Low Tech Ad For Coaches and Course Creators - 2020 Get ready because today I’m taking you behind the scenes inside my own Facebook Ads Manager where I’ll walk you through setting up an entire ad step-by-step. We’ll start at creating your Campaign, then move on to what you need to do in Ads Sets (including *important* insight into choosing your targeting), and finally, I’ll show you exactly how I set up an Ad. It’s your private tutorial with a Facebook Ads expert!

Follow along and by the end of this 20-minute video, you can have your low-tech ads up and running. Plus as I break down each step one-by-one, I’ll be sharing all sorts of tips and tricks that you don’t want to miss, like:

➡️How to name your campaign and ad set so it doesn’t get confusing
➡️Your best bet for budget setting
➡️Choosing audiences and interests
➡️The best ads to get eyeballs on your stuff (hint: this is invaluable to see what your audience likes and wants to see more of)
➡️Should you use emojis or not?
➡️Should you add a button to the ad?

Plus you’ll learn what to do once your ad is actually running:
⏩How to tell if your ad is working (because what’s the point in spending money if it isn’t?)
⏩And a question I often get: What should you do with not-so-nice comments?

I hope you enjoy this behind the scenes, step-by-step tutorial!

RESOURCES & LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO:
✅clairepells.com/240


FREE FACEBOOK ADS MASTERCLASS:

Five ad formula that sells online courses on autopilot. People tell me all the time that even thinking about getting started with Facebook and Instagram ads feels incredibly overwhelming, and I don’t blame them. It isn’t easy! That’s why I recorded this masterclass to teach you about just 5 ads that you can use to sell more of your online course group program or mastermind.

Sign up, watch it, and then I want you to just choose one of those five ads to focus on to start

Get instant access to the training:
✅ Subscribe for more FREE tips on everything Facebook and Instagram ads:

➡️Have you seen my most watched videos?

Instagram Story Ads: Why I’m Obsessed And How to Set Them Up


What Facebook Doesn’t Tell You About The Boost Post Button


Come say hi on social:
Facebook:
Instagram:

Listen to The Get Paid PODCAST here:
iTunes:
Google Play:
Stitcher:

Welcome to my YouTube channel. I’ll be teaching you how to run Facebook and Instagram ads for your course of coaching business so you can go get yourself paid!

Feel free to leave a comment suggesting what tip I should talk about next or what your biggest struggle is when it comes to running your ads.

#facebookads #facebookmarketing

digital marketing,digital marketing tutorial for beginners,digital marketing for beginners,digital marketing 2020,facebook ads for beginners,facebook ads 2020,claire pelletreau,the get paid podcast,instagram ads,how to setup facebook ads,facebook ads tutorial for beginners step by step,facebook ads tutorial 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments