Advertisement

War Thunder - The Trials And Tribulations Of Operation F.R.O.S.T.

War Thunder - The Trials And Tribulations Of Operation F.R.O.S.T. Stage 5 of Operation F.R.O.S.T. was not without its angery battles.
Recorded 28 December 2019

If you want to donate directly -
*all donations will be used towards the channel*

My Patreon page -
My Patreon referral link - use this if you decide to start a Patreon yourself:
My NordVPN referral link -
Discord -
Twitch -
Facebook -
Twitter -
Instagram -

Want to try #WarThunder ?
Use my registration link and you'll get extra free in-game premium money!

Use my referral link to start playing WOWS, and you and I get in-game loot as you progress!

War Thunder,Gaijin Entertainment,Medium Tank,Self-Propelled Anti Aircraft Artillery,Ground Forces,Red Army,Fighter-Bomber,Bomber,Wehrmacht,PzKpfw V ersatz M10 Panther G,PzKpfw V Panther A,Junkers Ju-288C,Dornier Do-335B-2 Pfeil,T-34-57 1943,Polikarpov TIS MA,T-34-57,

Post a Comment

0 Comments