Advertisement

What I got for Christmas!! (Mainly Pokémon stuff lol) | Taechichu

What I got for Christmas!! (Mainly Pokémon stuff lol) | Taechichu Thank you guys so much for watching! It means the fricken world to me!! What do you guys think of this video? What did you guys get for Christmas? what do you want to see in the future? What would you guys like to see me do! Let me know in the comments!

*THIS VIDEO IS NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN*

Sleeplocke coming soon! But let’s try to get 300 soon because there may be something cool coming!

Follow me on my other socials!:

Twitch: twitch.tv/taechichu

Twitter : @taechichu7

Instagram: @taechichu

Donate to my Ko-Fi here!:
Ko-fi.com/taechichu

pokemon,plush,pokemon plush,backpck,christmas,christmas gifts,pokemon sword,pokemon shield,pokemon sword and shield,eevee,eeveelution,what i got for christmas,sobble,sylveon,chansey,ditto,gloom,pokemon center,colors,stream,gfuel,pokemon trainer,pokemon collector,taechichu,pokemon quilt,pokemon backpack,poketube,poketuber,xmas,xmas presents,xmas gifts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments