Advertisement

Wood Turn a Jewelry Box with Partitions

Wood Turn a Jewelry Box with Partitions I wood turn a jewelry box with partitions on my wood lathe. This is a face grain project that is essentially a lidded bowl with partitions. I flock the inside with rayon fibers that make it look velvet lined. This will make a nice gift.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases from my Amazon shop
Flocking Kit

You can download demonstration handouts, downloadable copies of articles I have published, and other useful woodturning information available on my website

woodturning,wood turning,Woodturning lathe,wood turning lathe,beginning woodturning,woodturning tools,wood lathe,lathe tool,basic woodturning,Mike Peace,mike peace woodturning,woodturning tricks,wood turning tricks,mike peace woodturner,woodturning projects,fun wood turning,mike peace woodturning videos,wood turn a jewelry box,how to turn a jewelry box,jewelry box diy,jewelry box making,jewelry box build,jewelry box,lidded box woodturning,

Post a Comment

0 Comments