Advertisement

2. Additions - Ministry of Atlas

2. Additions - Ministry of Atlas In this video I will explain about the topic of additions.

If you have any copyright or similar troubles with my content or this channel I suggest you to send me an e-mail directly. I am sure there is a way we can work out a solution in which I am still able to educate the community while respecting your boundries.

I do make use of a soundtrack in my outro and I would like you to know who the artist is so you can check out their respective channel and their works fully. I use the work of:
- Defqwop - Awakening [NCS Release]

The remaining content is all mine and I claim to be the owner of it. Like I said, if I have overlooked to give your work proper credits, please let me know!

This video is not to be reproduced without my authorization. The original video may be distributed & embedded.

- Homework Solutions -

1. 7 + 2 = 9
2. 9 + 5 = 14
3. 20 + 10 = 30

Ministry of Atlas,Mathematics,Math,Philosophy,Wisdom,Stoic,Mechanics,Engineering,

Post a Comment

0 Comments