Advertisement

Actress Yoo Inna Revealed She Actually Cannot Get Married Because of Best Friend IU

Actress Yoo Inna Revealed She Actually Cannot Get Married Because of Best Friend IU Actress Yoo Inna Revealed She Actually Cannot Get Marriage Because of Best Friend IU
""Love of '77 billion 'incentive or "IU because it seems not to marry."[ Point Talk ] ""

On the February 24th episode of JTBC's 'Love in 7.7 Billion,' Yoo Inna went in a discussion about marriage and wedding party with the other cast members. Said that she actually cannot get married because of IU, the actress went for a more detailed explanation.

Yoo Inna said, "At that time, IU said to me that both of us should never get married. I agreed to her and promised not to get married. However, several times later, she changed her mind and said that both of us should get married. Then, I agreed to her again and said that we should get married in the future."

The actress continued that IU is actually still not sure about getting married. She explained, "I don't know about her thoughts but for me, as long as there's a good person for me, I think I will get married."

Yoo Inna and IU have been close as friends after working together for SBS' variety show 'Heroes' in the past. The two have been several times showing their supports to each other in public.

Friend

Post a Comment

0 Comments