Advertisement

Alternative to Patreon | YouTube Membership | See Video Description

Alternative to Patreon | YouTube Membership | See Video Description Patreon is the place for 3D printed ship models and to get mentions for a lower cost, not the same structure here on YouTube.

Patreon I think is better, but I know some people don't like Patreon to join up to and support people, its an alternative.

The higher teir on YouTube here though, I will be giving backend access and steer etc... will try and make it worth the money and support.

On Patreon, one you have a Biome box (and you only want one box) and if you want you can jump over here and become a member and cancel on Patreon... I could then allow someone else the chance to get a Biome Box.

Hoping this gives my supporters more choice in what fits them.

YouTube is a tad more expensive, but does bring you closer to content creation and my direction.

Patreon gets you closer to my creative side in 3D printing and Discord rights.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

This Channel is aimed at the older player, 13+, the language in Live Steams is adult, please re-frame from watching if with kids. I also see Matt Berry as a influence and attempt that level of comedy on my videos I upload these wont be fit for those under 13 either.

No Man's Sky Adventures Live Broadcasts Dates and Times
Tue – 6pm GMT - Live Stream Or NMS Video Upload
Fri – 6pm GMT - Live Stream Or NMS Video Upload
Fri - 8pm GMT - NEXUS Lounge on PT's Channel:

Support my channel:
Patreon:
PayPal:
Merch:

Other social media:
My Website:
Instagram:
Discord:
Twitter @nCaptainSteve (NMSA-CaptainSteve)

#NoMansSky #nCaptainSteve #NMSA

No Man’s Sky Adventures,NMSA Captain Steve,Captain Steve and Exo,No Man’s Sky Adventures Captain Steve,No Man’s Sky News,NMS News,NMS Latest News,No Man’s Sky Latest News,No Man’s Sky,No Man’,

Post a Comment

0 Comments