Advertisement

Are Manchester United going to be bad forever? | Oh My Goal

Are Manchester United going to be bad forever? | Oh My Goal This week in Face Reveal, Justin and Steve discuss if Manchester United will always be bad. Will the Manchester United team ever find its way back to the top? Or will they continue to be overshadowed by Manchester City, Liverpool and even Chelsea? Discover the answer in this episode of Face Reveal, and obviously, make sure you leave a comment and give your opinion!

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal,oh my goal face reveal,manchester united,manchester united bad,manchester united analysis,manchester united news,manchester united 2020,mancester city,liverpool,chelsea,why is manchester united so bad now,

Post a Comment

0 Comments