Advertisement

Are We Bad Friends?

Are We Bad Friends? John and I have always been the type of couple to not have a ton of friends. I think it comes from our early years of raising a small child and him working constantly we just never took the time to foster a ton of friendships. In this new phase of life even though we are busy we are able to spend more quality time together which has given us an opportunity to hang out and make new friends. Being a good friend is so important to us and I want to set a good example for Ella when it comes to socializing and being there for the people who are there for you.

Make sure you follow all of my social medias!



Instagram:

Facebook:



My Patreon!







My P.O Box!



Lauren Landreville

P.O Box #1305

Edgewater, FL 32132

lauren brazee,autism mom,keto diet,weight loss,autism,autism parents,life with autism,autism friends,autism parent friends,friends,daily vlog,daily vlogger,family vlogger,autism family vlogger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments