Advertisement

Artist Illustrates Everyday Life As A Couple By The Potato Couple😍

Artist Illustrates Everyday Life As A Couple By The Potato Couple😍 Artist Illustrates Everyday Life As A Couple By The Potato Couple😍

We're Jason & Ymei from Penang, Malaysia. I made J&Y Productions, and I'm the creator behind the comic books The Potato Couple.

I draw anything that happens between us, and from all around us. Here is a small selection from my comic collection about my life and a potato relationship.

I hope you enjoy it. Cheers!

▶Check Out These Amazing Artists:



▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

♫Music By♫
Let_s_Do_It
Nostalgic_Pull
Youtube Audio Library

▶Note:
I do not own the image or the music in my video. If you have an issue with me posting this song or picture please contact me through email "bandyjames52@gmail.com ". I will have it removed. Please do not take any action before contact us.

Thank you very much for watching!
Take care Everyone! (◠‿◠)

you comics,comics,comics about relationship,couple,funny comics,J&Y Productions,Jason & Ymei,Jason Shyang,potato relationship,relatable,relatable comics,relatable relationship comics,relationship comics,short girls problem,The Potato Couple,couple goals,couple comic,relationship goals,Partner In Crime,artist illustrates everyday life,cute couples,

Post a Comment

0 Comments