Advertisement

ASMR Haircut Male Role Play || Gum Chewing Mouth Sounds ASMR || First Time ASMR

ASMR Haircut Male Role Play || Gum Chewing Mouth Sounds ASMR || First Time ASMR Hello Whisperers, tonight I am giving you a haircut with male whispers and gum chewing mouth sounds. This trigger has been requested a few times so I needed to do this for you all as I also love these types of role plays. It is a first for me, so I tried to put a little comedic twist to the usual type I have seen before.

I once went to a hairdresser, I was actually his regular client so i knew him pretty well, he was also a friend of a friend. I will say no names, but he is actually a fairly known hair and makeup influencer on instagram and youtube with nearly 300k followers. He once said to me... 'So, what are we doing today? Shorter? Longer?' at that point I laughed as you can't really cut hair shorter... ok you can put extensions in, but he knows me better than that... Anyway, I don't think he saw the funny side so I had to compose myself keep my face in check and reply... 'shorter'. So I added that little funny into this roleplay. Enjoy my little whisperers and thank you for your constant support.

Also please feel free to subscribe and engage with me in the comments as I'm always up for some constructive conversation, compliments, :P video ideas and requests. Hehe

With Love, Kindness and Virtual Hugs,

#haircutasmr #haircutroleplay #asmrmale

--------------------------------------------------------
HOW TO SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL
--------------------------------------------------------
If you enjoy my ASMR videos, any assistance is truly appreciated.
Why not subscribe to help build the channel?
----
Why not make a PayPal donation?
----
---- Like & Comment below?
---- MyLostWhispers@gmail.com

ASMR,Haircut,Roleplay,asmr haircut role play,male whispering,asmr male,scissors,scissors sounds,blue yeti asmr,ASMR hair salon,hair salon,brushing,Male ASMR,first time asmr,water sounds,Meditation,intense,ear to ear,sleep,relaxation,scratching,calming,soothing,ASMR sounds,gum chewing,mouth sounds asmr,mouth sounds,male mouth sounds,eating asmr,chewing gum,haircut chewing gum,hair cut male asmr,asmr relax,male mouth sound,foam asmr,asmr combing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments