Advertisement

🇧🇷 Brazilian ‘Vinne Ramos' Sounds Like a Younger JUSTIN BIEBER😱

🇧🇷 Brazilian ‘Vinne Ramos' Sounds Like a Younger JUSTIN BIEBER😱 Here's my reaction to Vinne Ramos singing "Fui Fiel"

Viagem ao Brasil/ Journey to Brazil🇧🇷✈️
:

LATEST VLOG (IT'LL MAKE YOU CRY😢)
📺:

✅FOLLOW ME:
Instagram:
:

🥊Merch:

🔴If you want a NOTIFICATION SHOUTOUT : 1) Subscribe to my channel 2) Like this video 3) Turn on your post notifications 4) Follow me on Instagram and send me a screenshot proving you did all that! 5) Then say "Done" in the message! I’m doing this to show love to the family and that's you guys! Love y'all! Leggo! 😎👌🏽#BrotherFamily

Business Inquiries 📩
: terryjr12@yahoo.com

justin bieber,ariana grande,billie eilish,cover,fui fiel,mauro henrique,whindersson nunes,priscilla alcantara,brother,reaction,terry mccaskill,beyonce,rihanna,bob marley,selena gomez,reggae,isadora pompeo,jotta a,gringo,singing,kid,vinne ramos,baby,

Post a Comment

0 Comments