Advertisement

Certain Things I Need To Be Aware Of Over What I Hate (Songs, Shows, Images, etc.)

Certain Things I Need To Be Aware Of Over What I Hate (Songs, Shows, Images, etc.) This may be a video that you people might not like but just forgive me throughout this video. There are some certain things that I need to be aware of like certain songs, shows and things I see and I might be strict over them. For example like that one video I uploaded where I felt awful of what I heard in the background I got the Empire Today commercial song after listening to my favorite songs on Spotify which help get that commercial song out of my sight. It happened last night so I had to listen to that one song again. Leave these songs alone and don't talk about "Empire Today" please! Another example, "Beauty and the Beast" song from the classic animated film where Belle and the Beast were dancing in the ballroom as the teapot was singing to it. I absolutely HATE this song in my opinion because it makes me wanna cry. One of the worst along with Empire Today commercial song and "When Doves Cry" by Prince. Another song is "Great Is Thy Faithfulness" from the church I go to because of higher pitch. My brother explains it's maybe because of higher pitch as in let's say, verse, chorus, verse, chorus, bridge, chorus and like after the bridge it highers the pitch. I don't know if you know what I'm saying but there are songs that highers the pitch. "Beauty and the Beast" song highers the pitch. Other than songs there are other things I hate such as a TV show for example. Courage The Cowardly Dog is one of them and the worst shows I've ever seen from Cartoon Network just because of those annoying elderly people and that weird dog and I've been dreaming about it forcing me to like it. If I hate this show, don't do anything to recommend me to watch it! Leave me alone for this! Another thing is that retarded kid making an annoying face from "Home Alone" and if I see that face on Pinterest I'll be so mad for this! Please excuse this video and description because I'm not always mean so don't worry. You can respect my opinion with all the things I hate and if you like any of these things I hate, then I won't hate you or anything. I'm not trying to be a bad user, there are things that I'm aware of and I'm very strict about them. Please like, dislike, comment and subscribe to my channel!

etc.)

Post a Comment

0 Comments