Advertisement

Content Warning. Video of Corona Virus victim bags being stored in a bus.

Content Warning. Video of Corona Virus victim bags being stored in a bus. See subtitles at 0:09 "still moving bodies"
Every day I report on this it just gets worse and worse and worse and worse. I feel terrible for hoping the stuff about ace2 cells is true. Over the next 10 days we'll find out as it activates in more global populations and I'll keep reporting until I catch a predator missile from the Chinese.
Soon I'm going to make a video where I break down a lot of knowledge on the various factors associated with this breakout, I have been diligently sleuthing information on this since the 25th and have about 30 tabs open and read about 300.
There another video of a line of what must be 100+ of these van buss things going down the closed highway all in a line. I'll try to find a video of it and get it up here.

Disease X,children with corona virus,school,dead from corona virus,outbreak,Cornavirus Victim,ncov 2019 victims,group seizures,Virus,corona virus outbreak school,Children with coronavirus,Corona Virus Victim,Corona,Coronavirus outbreak,School,Corona virus in the united states,corona virüsü içtim,

Post a Comment

0 Comments