Advertisement

Deva Curl Ruined My Hair And Almost Cost Me My Job ! With Pictures | Kamrin White

Deva Curl Ruined My Hair And Almost Cost Me My Job ! With Pictures | Kamrin White Today I'm giving you a detailed account of my own tragic experience with deva curl and how it damaged my hair/

|| SOCIAL MEDIA ||

Instagram :


Snapchat: kamrinwhite

Camera I film on ;

Foundation I use:


Waist Trainer I use :


Song: Music by Qveen Herby - Mint -

business inquires: kamrinwhite@gmail.com








devacurl hair loss,devacurl ruined my hair,devacurl damage,devacurl,should i use devacurl,which devacurl products should i use,kamrin white waist trainer,kamrin white,deva curl,deva curl on natural hair,devacurl lawsuit,devacurl lawsuit 2019,devacurl lawsuit hair loss,ayesha devacurl,curly hair routines,curly hair,devacurl natural hair,blonde curly hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments