Advertisement

Dr. Phil vs Man Who Claims He’s A Cyborg, but is actually... (realorrin)

Dr. Phil vs Man Who Claims He’s A Cyborg, but is actually... (realorrin) I hope you enjoy the video! Be sure to Subscribe if you're new here!



Today we are reviewing one of the first Dr. Phil episodes of 2020 "My Son Believes Hes a Cyborg From the Future" I hope you enjoy it we discovered some interesting things while making this video on realorinn. (Orinn believes he is a cyborg) aka we are doing the Dr. Phil cyborg episode



Be sure to become a channel member for exclusive content, emojis, and to support the channel!





Script:

Intro to Orrin

Welcome ladies and gents how we doing today. I'm sorry to say it but this cyborg just played our friend Dr. Phil ly Cheesesteak. he got played like a fiddle

Also guys remember to like subscribe and stay until the end today I need your help with a project

This is orren he's a 24 year old who graduated from NYU and he now he claims he's a cyborg from the future, (why does alien stuff always seem to follow me now?) refers to himself as we and us and he generally acts pretty strange. and talks about becoming fully mechonized. (Also kids watching at home. Next time your parents ask you to do something. You should respond like this) Now you might be wondering why I say a man who acts like this...out smarted dr. phill



you gotta love how he is wearing sunglasses inside in a dark room. he even tells his mom to keep the lights off this is what we call ABAP which is short for...

Dr. Phil almost caught him but didn't seem to press on the off chance he believes what he's saying and actually has a mental illness...which possible but seems unlikely

However, I work as a music video director and because of that I saw through this immedately

If you pay attention you'll notice he constantly contradicts himself on stage and changes his story because well this seems to very likely be bs.

...look around his room and at what he's wearing...notice anything weird...he has a common mic, and set up for making music, also in everyshot he seems to be wearing merch...of himself...this guy is a soundcloud rapper

(they mention that he raps on the show...but they really don't go into it very much.)

I'm surprised they don't call him out for this being a marketing stunt because it seems pretty obivious. This guy is hilarious I'm honestly a fan if this was intentional

my suspsions where correct I dug up his instagram and youtube they aren't search optimized very well so it was a bit difficult but i found them. But once I found them I saw that he had music, music videos, OMG IS THAT SANS?!?! and remember that filter that he kept using? (Well he made that)



I looked through his filter history as well and found his sister using it which lead me to...Cyborg Sister and Cyborg mother? Was the whole family in on this? If this was all planned seriously good job.



#drphil #cyborg #drphilcyborg

Dr Phil,Dr Phil Show,Dr Phil Show 2020,Dr Phil Show 2020 Jan 31,Dr Phil 2020,Dr Phil 2020 Jan 31,My Son Believes He’s a Cyborg From the Future,phil,dr phil,danielle,bregoli,danielle bregoli,youtuber,comedy,tv,funny,dr.,dr. phil,teen,dr.phil,drphil,cash me outside,danielle bregoli dr phil,musically,musical.ly,bhad bhabie,dr. phil loses it,ldg station,realorrin,orrin,cyborg,orrincyborg,dr phil cyborg,cyborg dr phil,cyborg rapper,dr phil cyborg full episode,

Post a Comment

0 Comments