Advertisement

ECHT UNSPONSORED REVIEW + TRY-ON HAUL | FIRST TIME BUYER

ECHT UNSPONSORED REVIEW + TRY-ON HAUL | FIRST TIME BUYER #echtapparel #echtreview #echt
HI EVERYONE! This is my first time trying this brand out called ECHT apparel, watch to see my honest thought! Got everything in size small except the pink leggings. Let me know what you think and if you try this brand out! I am not affiliated anyway with this brand!
HELP SUPPORT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:


Find me on instagram: I post a lot there


For the best supplements, 1 UP NUTRITION, use my code JHILL for 20% off your purchase


Find some cute stuff from ryderwear, use my link below!


Peach bands to grow the BOOOOOTY:

AYBL support code:


Queenieke discount code 10% off:


Makeup meant for the gym: "JANELLE" for 10% off


Hustletics "JANELLE" for 10% off!:


My measurements:
Waist: 26
Hips: 38
Chest: 31
Bust: 34

ALL BUSINESS/SOCIAL MEDIA INQUIRIES EMAIL:
janellefaithill@hotmail.com

SUBSCRIBE! AND TURN NOTIFICATIONS ON :)

ECHT,ECHT APPAREL,echt legging review,echt review,fitness,fitness apparel,honest review,unsponsored review,working clothing,pink leggings,seamless leggings,seamless legging review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments