Advertisement

Finding out I'm pregnant after a painful fertility struggle

Finding out I'm pregnant after a painful fertility struggle I can't believe I'm making this video. I have visualized the day I would be able to finally come to you with happy news, that I'm finally pregnant. I have had secondary infertility with recurrent miscarriages that has just about broken me. But I didn't give up and I am beside myself thrilled and pinching myself that I am pregnant. I share my story and what worked for me.


Follow me on instagram! I will be sharing most of my updates there on stories @vasseurbeauty


BOOK: 'It Starts with the Egg'


Supplements I took to get pregnant:
(note *the exact dosage and plan will be different for each person and is outlined in the book)


*please share this video with anyone you know who is struggling with infertility or is suffering from miscarriages. I want to spread the word about this as much as I can*

pregnancy annoucement,i'm pregnant,pregnant after infertility,recurrent miscarriages,pregnant after miscarriage,how to get pregnant after miscarriage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments