Advertisement

• Hey Kids • || Animation Meme [Gift For Pøtiøn Ghøst09|Frame by Frame Test]

• Hey Kids • || Animation Meme [Gift For Pøtiøn Ghøst09|Frame by Frame Test] Subscription Count: 1,334

I have been wanting to make this for a while now, I hope you like it Pøtiøn! Also, thank you so much for the support on my last video, reading your comments made me extremely happy ^^

• Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy! •
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
//Original Meme//


//Inspired//
None

//Time Taken/FPS//
2 Days // 12 FPS

//Songs/Audio//
Molina - Hey Kids (ft. Late Verlane) //

//Characters//
Pøtiøn’s OC - Pøtiøn Ghøst09 //
//Device/Programs//
IPad Pro/Apple Pencil
RoughAnimator
Autodesk Sketchbook
KineMaster
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
• Have a wonderful rest of your day/night! •

animationmeme,animation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments