Advertisement

Home Decorating: Kid's Bedroom Makeover on an affordable budget. Small changes|BIG impact

Home Decorating:  Kid's Bedroom Makeover on an affordable budget.  Small changes|BIG impact I want my grandkids to feel like my home is their home. To do that I make sure their room has everything to accommodate their playtime and sleep space. I don't have a playroom so I convert the closet into a "cool" space for their toys. And what kid doesn't like giant pics of their family fur babies displayed! Plenty of floor space to play in and still have room for 3 single beds. They feel like their camping out when they all get to stay in one room! I mix patterns using animal print, black and white buffalo check with a punch of bright orange throw pillows. All my bedframes came from Goodwill ($10 each) which I painted black. The lamp table is an antique tongue and groove solid wood piece my husband found of the side of the road to be thrown away ($0) and I painted to match the beds. I added the knobs (Hobby Lobby on sale). I painted the ugly black floors to a light gray (refer to my video on painting floors for details). I painted the closet with paint I had left over from the dining room. The only pieces I paid full price for were the bed comforters 1 1/2 years ago. I knew I would keep them for a long time so I made sure they were good quality and neutral color so that I could change up the room with accessories. If you ever have any questions for me, or want my advise, I'd love to hear from you!


Thanks for watching...it means a lot
Click and Subscribe

Bless God,
Jerina

buffalo check,kids bedroom,kids play space,do it yourself decorating,painted floors,oversized wall photos,bo ho style design,intereior decorating,do it on a dime,decorate on a budget,home decorating,

Post a Comment

0 Comments