Advertisement

How I Clip Lots of Kitten Nails QUICKLY

How I Clip Lots of Kitten Nails QUICKLY I'm clipping nails on our foster kittens quickly so they don't lose patience! The kitten nail clippers we use and love You can see me slow down and show exactly what I'm doing in some of my other videos, but this video just shows how I clip their nails in the flow of a regular day. Kitten nails grow very quickly, so I keep a few pairs of nail clippers tucked into drawers around the house. When I have a few minutes I'll scoop up kitten, give him or her some attention, and trim a few nails! The kittens are used to having their nails trimmed by now so it's really that easy and quick. Like I demonstrate in my other videos, I don't stress about getting them short or perfect - I just trim the very tip which helps me move quickly. If I can only get a couple of nails on each kitten, or only the front nails, before they lose patience, then that's all I trim at one time. Because this kitty pedicure is so fast and casual, I can grab the clippers later and clip any nails that are still long.

for more on foster kittens and clipping kitten nails!

trim kitten nails,cutting kittens nails,how to trim kittens nails,how to cut kittens nails,do kittens claws need clipping,how to trim a kittens nails,how to trim kitten nails quickly,How I Clip Lots of Kitten Nails QUICKLY,how to clip kittens nails,clip foster kitten nails,how to,how to cut a kittens nails,clipping kitten nails,tabby kitten,how to cut a kitten's nails,how to cut kitten nails at home,how to clip kitten's nails,happy kitten,cute kittens,

Post a Comment

0 Comments