Advertisement

HOW I COOK MY TAUHU BERGEDIL *THE SIMPLEST WAY* | SHARMAINE ALEXANDER

HOW I COOK MY TAUHU BERGEDIL *THE SIMPLEST WAY* | SHARMAINE ALEXANDER Hi everyone! Todays video is all about me cooking my favourite food in the world! Which is tauhu bergedil! I prefer to cook my #tauhubergedil as #simple as possible because i love it that way. Before learning how to make tauhu bergedil i suka buy only from my friends yang jualπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ soooo sedap! I know some ppl will put a lot of ingredients in their potato mix, (trust me i love that too, & cook it that way several times too), but in this video im just sharing the simplest way to do it! And the result is satisfyingly good too! I know u tidak nampak any lada..... first of all..... i dont eat it that way (with spicy stuff)...... BUT SOMETIMES I DO.... but most of the time i just roll WITHOUT the spice..... i hope you try this simple recipe and love it too!! πŸ₯°

Anyways, thank you for watching! I hope you enjoyed my video! Dont forget to like, comment & subscribe! also i’ll be posting every SATURDAY, 9 PM 🀩 lets be consistent 😍

Ingredients (the plain & simple way)

1. Fried tofu (tauhu)
2. Potatoes
3. Maggi cukup rasa (or garam & ajinomoto)
4. Telur
5. Cornstarch (tepung jagung)

Ingredients (the extraordinary-you way)
(All the ingredients above) +

1. Daging Cincang
2. Daun sup
3. Daun bawang
4. Bawang goreng
5. Serbuk lada hitam
(mix these ingredients in the mashed potatoes!)

how i make the sauce/ the ingredients of the sauce will be in the video!

camera- iphone 7 plus

ALEXANDER

Post a Comment

0 Comments