Advertisement

I Bought A $35 Gaming PC In a USB Drive And Got A Surprise Instead

I Bought A $35 Gaming PC In a USB Drive And Got A Surprise Instead I bought a $35 USB drive that promises to turn any PC into a gaming PC with "blazing speed" in games. Well as usual I got ripped off. In this video we figure out just how bad this really is and how misleading its claims are.

================== Discord Servers ===================

Official Tech/PC & Hardware Discord Server:
(Talk with me here)

YouTube Discord w/ 17 Million Subscribed YouTubers & coaching workshops. Grow your channel here:

Discord Server Growth Assistance and Coaching:

================= Important Info =====================

[PC Builds]
Interested in me building your new gaming computer for free? I build computers for free and record/stream the whole process. Just pay for parts and shipping ($70). You get to see the whole process live at a time of your choosing and a lasting YouTube video showing the whole process. If you are interested send me an email @ jaystechvaultcomputerbuilds@gmail.com

[Sponsors]
Interested in sponsoring a video? I welcome all kinds of sponsorships but please keep them tech & computer related. I love reviewing products so drop me an email at jaystechvault@gmail.com and we can get in touch.

===================================================

wish.com,gtx,i bought a $48 gtx 1050 ti on wish,gtx 1050,gtx 1080 ti,gtx 1050ti wish,gtx 1050ti review,1080ti,wish,gtx 1050ti,gaming,gtx 1060,fake gtx 1050ti,graphics card,wish.com scam,graphic card from wish,graphics card from wish,wish.com scams,wish.com review,gtx 1050 ti,gtx 960 4gb,gtx 960 2gb,wish.com gpu,wish haul,cheap gpu,video card,gtx 1080ti cheap,pc gaming,micro sd card scam,micro sd card,sd card scam,

Post a Comment

0 Comments