Advertisement

I stopped drinking water 1 year ago | best choice for body & environment

I stopped drinking water 1 year ago | best choice for body & environment I stopped drinking water 1 year ago / best choice for body & environment.
Your muscle consists of over 99 percent water molecules, but the water in your cells is not regular water, but highly structured water with special properties. This highly structured water is referred to as fourth phase of water, not H2O but H3O2, and can be called living water. It’s more viscous, dense, and alkaline than regular water; has a negative charge, and can hold energy, much like a battery, and deliver energy too. Maintaining a state of alkalinity and negative charge in your cells and body appears to be important for optimal health. That is why I stopped drinking regular tap water and bottled water over a year ago. I get my living water and cell hydration from fruits, veggies and coconuts, the purest form of H3O2.
Enjoy this video.
Sophie
Say ´HI` on my INSTAGRAM:
Book a Gravity Colonic with me:

Join my Yoga Retreats this summer:


Get your certified, chemical-free, hand carved Yoni Egg now:

My Vegan Recipes : //www.pimpyourprana.com

My Active Wear Collection:

My Kitchen Aids:
Fruit Bags:
Sprout Glass:
Juicer:
Cutting Board:

My Vegan Superfoods:
Barley Grass:
Oregano Oil:
Bee Pollen:
MSM:

My Vegan Cosmetics:
Detox Oil for Oil Pulling :
Vegan Lipstick:
Face Oil:

drinking water,water is healthy,how much water is healthy,h3o2,living water,the best water,healthy water,crypto currency,bit coins,health insurance,car insurance,house insurance,sexy ass,big tits,orgasm,healthy lifestyle,hydration,vegan life,minimalism,weightloss,body fat,dry fasting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments