Advertisement

'I'm wondering why' Noor Rafati & Iris Ferra (Beatfella)

'I'm wondering why' Noor Rafati & Iris Ferra (Beatfella) Voice: Noor Rafati
Text: Iris Ferra

All the right of the beat belongs to Beatfella
The original beat:

Lyrics:

            “I’M WONDERING WHY”


{Verse 1} 

Every time i see you 

My body starts to break down 

The rhythm inside me is shaking 

It makes me feel so blind 

They told me that is hard 

But i took it as a joke 

Now im crying all alone 

sick from this fake love 


{Chorus}

I’m wondering why we used to drown 

I’m wondering what this world could be 

I’m wondering why we couldn’t see 

That together we were meant to be 


{Verse 2}

I can feel my blood burning 

And my soul shaking hard 

I don’t have control over my body 

So it’s all falling apart 

I’m afraid to expres my feelings 

That’s the reason I wrote them down 

(I don’t see any future without you beside my arm) 

I keep that little strength inside me and i sing it all aloud 


{Chorus} 

I’m wondering why we used to drown 

I’m wondering what this world could be 

I’m wondering why we couldn’t see 

That together we were meant to be

(Beatfella)

Post a Comment

0 Comments