Advertisement

JANUARY MONTHLY FAVORITES | The Graceful Closet

JANUARY MONTHLY FAVORITES | The Graceful Closet In this week’s video I am sharing with you my January Favorites!!

If you like favorites videos, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more videos like this! I am a blogger at TheGracefulCloset.com and I love sharing fashion, beauty, & lifestyle favorites with all of you.

Follow Me On Instagram:

Follow Along On The Blog:

Follow Me On LTK:

What I’m Wearing:

Top:
Cardigan:
Earrings:


Shop the Video HERE:

Fashion:

1. J.Crew Coat:
2. Stan Smith Sneakers:
3. Tory Burch Perry Tote (New Version):

Beauty:

4. Jo Malone Parfume:
5. Tula Face Cleanser:
6. Tula Primer:
7. T3 Curing Wand:
8. Lip Sleeping Mask:
9. Clarisonic:
10. Simple Human Mirror:
11. It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream:

Random:

12. Gym Bag:
13. Ring Holder:
14. Silicone Bands:
15. Bluetooth Keyboard:
16. iPad Case:
17. iPad:
18. Apple Pencil:
19. Slip Pillow Case:
20. Slip Hair Ties: (small) (large)

Hope to see you next time!
SUBSCRIBE HERE FOR MORE:

Xo,

Angela

Favorites Videos,January Favorites,Fashion,Beauty & Lifestyle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments