Advertisement

KRZ Kentucky Route Zero: Achievements | Side Stories | Alternative Choices #2

KRZ Kentucky Route Zero: Achievements | Side Stories | Alternative Choices #2 Navigate the mines with your lights turned off and you will see the ghosts of the miners. At 15:20, depending on whose line you choose, you will play that character. I chose Shannon's in this playthrough because I already chose Conway's on a previous play here:
Every choice I make in this series are opposites of my choices in my last playthrough.

26:51 Complete Act I to get the Act I achievement.
34:56 Complete Limits & Demonstrations interlude to get Limits & Demonstrations achievement.

kentucky route zero,playthrough,walkthrough,no commentary,indie,story rich,minimalist,act 5,act V,full game,gameplay,full,KRZ,KR0,KRO,achievements,interlude,act 1,act I,act 2,act II,act 3,act III,act 4,act IV,lula,guide,complete,all achievements,shannon,weaver,limits and demonstrations,

Post a Comment

0 Comments