Advertisement

Life On The Edges by EvoNuclearGD (me) || Geometry Dash 2.113

Life On The Edges by EvoNuclearGD (me) || Geometry Dash 2.113 I guess it’s my final level before I leave the community. I’ll still make levels under the radar, however without communication with this stupid GD community. Here’s a depression themed level, made in 2.5 days, 26K objects. Dedicated to no one.
My friends will never forgive me. So I made this level to let my inner self out.
I might come back. That depends. But this community haunts me and it seems like it’ll stay that way. So I’m quitting. Maybe not for good, but not temporarily either. Goodbye, and I leave you with this extremely bad level.
.
.
.
Level Info:
• Level Name: Life On The Edges
• Creator: EvoNuclearGD (me)
• Song: Help Me Up - DaGrahamCracka
• Level ID: 59857147
.
.
,
.
Bye. See you in a long time.

2.113

Post a Comment

0 Comments