Advertisement

Mafia in Modern Warfare - Wiped Out! It's like Town of Salem.

Mafia in Modern Warfare - Wiped Out! It's like Town of Salem. Happy Presidents day if you're in the U.S. - I may regret asking this, but if you had to vote between Trump and Bernie this November, given what you know now - who would you vote for? Me? Not gonna talk about it - but curious about you. I also want you to be curious about this Mafia game we're playing in Modern Warfare - things get dicey. Again, if you're into Town of Salem, I think you'll enjoy these.

Thanks for watching though the good times and rough times - I'm confident we'll get out of this slump with views - we always do. Appreciate you for being there for me!

call of duty,call of duty black ops 4,mafia,swifter,swiftor,swiftor mafia,swiftor says,town of salem,mw,modern warafre,mafia in modern warfare,

Post a Comment

0 Comments