Advertisement

Making a bicycle chain sprocket the way Clickspring [probably]? wouldn't

Making a bicycle chain sprocket the way Clickspring  [probably]? wouldn't I have a need for 8 tooth sprockets and worked out a design after examining a few different sized sprockets salvaged from bicycles. After making one from Aluminium I steeped up to 3mm thick steel, which was easier to work with in some ways.

Originally I thought I would have to get something like this CNC cut, but I got pretty good results with basic tools. You could probably lay out the design on
the steel with dividers but I find punching printouts easier.

more details on the project at

Love your work Chris!

sprocket,bicycle chain,chain sprocket,make,steel,clickspring,clock,CAD,nanocad,no talking,no music,drill press,

Post a Comment

0 Comments