Advertisement

MISSA: I spent $25 on $1 MAKEUP AND JEWELRY so you wouldn’t have to - *FAIL*

MISSA: I spent $25 on $1 MAKEUP AND JEWELRY so you wouldn’t have to - *FAIL* Okay, okay, some of the products weren’t terrible. I saw a TikTok where someone ordered from this site and of course I had to follow and try it for myself. I ordered 20 items from MissA for $25 (including shipping). You have to see for yourself.

MissA Website:

Nail Polish Duo -

Loose glitter Shadow-
Flat top Makeup Brush-
Black Beauty blender-
Makeup Remover Pads -
Liquid Highlighter-
Liquid Eyeliner -
Liquid Foundation -
Blush (color 2) -
Nail Polish -
False Lashes-
Liquid Concealer (Fair Ivory) -
Honey Lip Balm -
Rhinestone Circle Earrings -
Chain & Pearl Earrings-
Gold Wire Sunglasses-
Beauty Blender Holder-
Essential Blend Oils- Positivity -
Gold & Black Pom Earrings -
Metal Face Earrings -

★ ★ ★ ★

WHAT I FILM ON:
Canon Rebel T5i
Rode Microphone
Halo Light

Subscribe to my channel for new videos each THURSDAY:


OFFICIAL LINKS:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Videography Website: KaitDeeMedia.com

★ ★ ★ ★

OFFICIAL LINKS:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Website: KaitDeeMedia.com

Day After Christmas Sale Haul:
College Week in my life:
Touring my Parents 1870's Home:
CRAZY college week in my life:
College Homecoming Week:
Painting a fraternity cooler:
NASHVILLE Vlog:

MissA,affordable makeup,cheap jewelry,haul,tiktok,makeup haul,sunglasses,indie,hipster style,girly girl,fake eyelashes,makeup tutorial,cheap makeup haul,affordable,online shopping,

Post a Comment

0 Comments