Advertisement

My Creepy Stepbrother Loves Me. Now He Is My College Prof!

My Creepy Stepbrother Loves Me. Now He Is My College Prof! Hi! My name is Nancy, and I want to tell you how I got trapped in the apartment of a psychopath who was in love with me, and I was locked up in his bedroom. Worst of all, this psychopath was my stepbrother.

I have to say that Dave had been acting strangely since the first day we met. I was 15 back then. My mother had been alone for a long time, and I had never even spoken to my father, because he left us. So I was really happy when my mom had a new boyfriend. And I was even more pleased when my mother introduced us. He was a very nice man, and he treated well, even though my mother already had a pretty adult child. Then I found out that he had a son himself. Dave was 19 and he was getting ready to go to сollege. After their wedding, we moved to live with them, and soon I began to have problems with my relationship with my stepbrother. It's hard to describe... He was just weird. Sometimes I'd notice him staring at me when I was washing dishes or just reading a book in the living room. And every time I'd catch his eye, he'd run away, fast. I was too shy to ask him what was going on. After all, I might've just been imagining it. But one night, I realized he was legitimately crazy because he scared me to death.

I was awakened by a rustling. I thought it was Daisy again, our cat. She was probably scratching at the door for me to let her in. So I started to get out of bed, but as soon as I opened my eyes, I wanted to scream in fear. It was Dave. And he was sitting in my room, staring at me. It was too much. I wanted to scream for my mom, but he said he just wanted to talk to me. Dave had fallen in love with me, and that's why he was acting weird. Then I told him that we couldn't have anything because I didn't feel the same way, plus we were step-siblings after all! But that didn't stop him, and he began to lean over to me, to kiss me. At that moment I started screaming, and soon our parents came to my room. Ugh, imagine how strange it looked in their eyes. Thank God it was over, and my stepfather took Dave away for a serious conversation. After that, I stopped all contact with him and avoided him in every possible way. Luckily our co-habitation didn't last long, because after a month Dave moved to another city to go to college.

From that moment on, my life was calm and beautiful. And I didn't even notice that four years had passed, and I had to choose a college for myself. So I moved to another city, too. I really liked student life. Everything was perfect except for one thing. The dorms were crowded and I had to rent a room outside of them. Since I didn't have much money, this room wasn't in the best neighborhood, and sometimes I was a little scared on the way home. But nothing happened to me in two years, and I was lucky that I never had to use my pepper spray. But my quiet existence was suddenly shaken up. I was in classes and our group had gathered together to be introduced to our new teacher. From what I'd heard, he had just finished graduate school, and he got assigned here. My friends and I were already dreaming about a young, handsome guy and giggled quietly. But then the dean asked everyone to say hi to Mr. Dave Morgan.

What the hell, I hadn't expected that at all. I hoped that our paths in life had parted forever and that we would never have to make contact again. But now he was my teacher, and I just didn't know what to expect from him. And my fears totally came true. At first, he lectured as if nothing had happened, and pretended to not notice me. But one day he asked me to stay after class. When we were all alone, he started that old conversation again. Dave was still in love with me, and he asked me out for coffee. I reacted very sharply and refused. And after that, I started having problems. Literally during the first seminar, he just destroyed me. I was doing a presentation in front of the whole group, and after that, he just started bombing me with questions, and ruined my whole presentation. Besides getting an F, I felt very humiliated. I was an excellent student and I knew the subject really well, but he made me look like some dumb loser. This went on for several months until it was time for the semester exams. And at that moment he called me to his office. As you probably understand, nothing good was going to happen in there. This time he told me straight: I had to agree to go out with him, or he would fail me on the exam and I would be thrown out of college. I didn't want to put up with it this time, so I told him to back off and ran out of his office. Of course, I wasn't going to just stay quiet. So I went to the dean of the faculty...


New 2020 true story animated that actually happened!


★ DO YOU WANT TO GET YOUR STORY ANIMATED? SEND IT TO yt@tsp.cool

IT WILL BE GIVEN A VOICE OVER BY A PROFESSIONAL ACTOR AND AN ANIMATOR WILL MAKE A VIDEO OUT OF IT!

★ Subscribe ACTUALLY HAPPENED


Music by Epidemic Sound:
#actuallyhappened

animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened,actually happened stories,pain,problems,stories,story,storytime,true stories,true story animated,My Story Animated,spetbrother,college,college education,professor,brother,first love,parents,stepfather,

Post a Comment

0 Comments