Advertisement

My Side Effects and Experience using Pantothenic Acid.. || What I REALLY think. Q&A!!!

My Side Effects and Experience using Pantothenic Acid.. || What I REALLY think. Q&A!!! BEFORE TRYING THIS VITAMIN OR IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY NEGATIVE REACTIONS DURING TAKING B5, TALK TO A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL SUCH AS A DOCTOR!! I AM NOT A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL SO TAKE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!




Link to the Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) I bought!:

Link to different brands of Pantothenic Acid, but is in stock and works just as well!!:





Link to iHerb Pantothenic Acid!:


Links to Amazon Pantothenic Acid!:
small bottle:




big bottle:



___________________________________
Day in the life of a DJ!:


Support Me on PATREON For Exclusive Content & Perks! (thank you!!):


My Spotify Playlist (listen to all my favourite songs & pls follow to keep updated lol)!!


Instagram:
Tik Tok: @soniaanastasiaaa
Twitter:
My DJ instagram:

use the Banish Vitamin C Beauty Elixir Toner Spray and the Banish Vitamin C Facial Repairing cream in my routine you can get on the website here!:

Shop Banish Skincare Products! (They are Vegan and Cruelty Free!):


You can use code: Sonia
(save $5 for all orders $50+!!!)


Teamiblends Main Page to Purchase Teas and More! (All products on site are Vegan and Cruelty Free!):


Get Teamiblends Healthiest Matcha Powder!(Also is contained with wheatgrass, spinach, kale, chlorophyll, chlorella, broccoli, spirulina, dandelion root and more!):


Where to get my favourite Green Detox face mask!:


Where to get my favourite Vitamin C (Collagen and Hibiscus Infused) Serum:


15% code: SONIAA15 off any order!
20% code: SONIAA20 off $29+ orders!
25% code: SONIAA25 off $39+ orders!

__________________________________________________

Shop Banish Skincare Products! (They are Vegan and Cruelty Free!):


You can use code: Sonia
(save $5 for all orders $50+!!!)

For Business Inquires Only (I only accept Cruelty Free/Vegan Products/Makeup/Skincare, etc.):
soniamayoutube@outlook.com




#skincaresquad

pantothenic acid,vitamin b5,my experience,documentary,documentation,document,documenting,supplements for acne,vitamins for acne,what to take for acne,what i consume for acne,how to get rid of acne fast,how to get rid of acne quick,how to get rid of acne in one week,how to get rid of acne in one month,how to get clear skin fast,acne skincare routine,skincare for acne,hormonal acne,cystic acne,advice,tips,tricks,what is pantothenic acid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments