Advertisement

New Hip Hop: Sacramento - Rhoman 18 - In These Days (New Music 2020 - Extras)

New Hip Hop: Sacramento - Rhoman 18 - In These Days (New Music 2020 - Extras) Song @ 17:51
New rap from Sacramento, California.
Artist: Rhoman18
Song: In These Days
Sound: Slappy, clappy, rappy. Old school vibe. Ambient
Similar Artists: Not entirely sure, but I’ll throw these artists out: Trippie Red, 6ix9ine(maybe?), Russ, RUN DMC??, 2Pac

To listen to the song only:

Rhoman18 is a new and unknown rapper from Sacramento, California--soon to become XXL freshman and a new artist to look out for in 2020. Rhoman18’s sound is inspired by artist like 2pac, Prince, Davide Bowie, Nas, EMINEM, and many other artists and musicians.

This song is about manifesting dreams. For me one of the things that will prove that I’ve “made it” is the day I buy my mom a house.
Growing up in poverty with a mom who had her battles and demons that kept her from staying above water, I knew I never wanted to live like that again. I spent most of my young adult life studying and trying to “do it right,” and take the safe route. But I know--and we ALL know--that there is no safe route. This world is not safe--the greatest things are on the other side of fear and it’s risky facing that fear. My greatest fear is being stuck in poverty. I’ve been doing good with the help of all my friends and the wonderful people around me, but I’m still not there yet. This song is a reminder, a word to myself and everybody else who shares the perception that it’s going to be alright; we are going to make it; we can have the lives we want to live. I love making music, and I never thought it was realistic to make a career out of it, but shit, this life, this experience--man, it ain’t realistic. Some shit is definitely going to happen; I’m not gonna waste this life, this body; I am going to become a successful musician. I want the platinum records, I wan the sold out stadiums, but most importantly, I want to buy my mom a house.

Thank you for taking the time to listen to a new up-and-coming rapper, artist, and musician. 2020 is the year, baby. I’m gonna be releasing music at least twice a month. Straight from Calif, the 916, Sactown. California love, west side baby. We. are. Out. here. And we are only growing. Les get it!

Lyrics:
Hook: See it inside of my head, I feel dead

Verse1:
Try to tell me what I can and cannot do, motherfucker doubt I need a door, don’t need a piece of you, (aye) you can get a piece of me, I am never fucking running yeah I’m never fucking leaving yeah I’m here to stay. Motherfucker yeah you better pray, cause I going as hard as I can fucking go. Motherfucker yeah you know. (No idea why I say motherfucker so much while I freestyle--definitely need to get better, but it’s a hit or miss honestly).

(Look) the clock is ticking and I’m list’ning somth’n yeah, I gotta voice inside of me that is telling me to run telling me to go

Leaving my home tonight, I’m never looking back. I don’t wanna look back.

(hook)

Verse2:
Live a day for another slice of bread, fuck the bread I make an oven I’ll be eating every day, and my family eating every day, yeah my whole team be eating every day.

The time is moving fast yeah I can’t let this shit go, I gotta make it known that I’m tryna make it big, yes I know I gotta dig looking up praying god make me stronger I can’t do it on my own, I can’t do this on my own. (aye - yeah)

Look, in these days I buy my mom a house, I got my mom a house, getting up on the days you sleeping in ya momma house.
Look, he ain’t dead he just dying every day, only playing with the dream in his head--left himself on read. Never took another to read the other message, the other message say:

Yeah he told him you can do it don’t let go
In ya head you can see it yeah you know
Gotta push yourself just a little more
Love your demons and your pain and let them go
Facing all of them’s the only way you grow
Now you know, go and do it, make ya own - buy ya mom a house, you could be your mom a house… buy ya mom a house

I got some demons and they tryna hold me back, look at them and tell them imma throw it back with all the smiling at the fear and all the pain. You probably look at me and think that I’m insane.
Stay clear of me, I live in misery, you see me smiling and, but I’m lying and all I wanna do is make it outta here--get me outta here

It was the end of the month we had no food we had no rent, it was my reality in those days but in these days, I got the Bent in the driveway, something deep inside of me that’s keeping me on my why cause this is my why, Way.

My eyes are turning, got no sleep, and my head feeling foggy, I forget that I’m grinding, and my chest keep pounding, it’s the Devil he reminding, telling me all my time, time is up--you too late.

I’m gonna make it mine.



Website: www.rhoman18.com
IG:
FB: Rhoman18
Twitter: @RhomanXVIII
Spotify:
Apple Music:
SoundCloud:

newrap,sacramento,sacramentorap,hiphop,howtorar,rap,rapmusic,Hiphop,Music,rnb,bars,rappers,rapartist,rapartists,beat,beats,producer,producers,viral,worldstar,worldstarhiphop,drake,kanye,kanyewest,lilwayne,newartist,blowup,suicideboys,$uicideboy$,G*59 Records,G59,G 59,shadow rap,trill,phonk,music video,rhoman18,rhomanxviii,

Post a Comment

0 Comments