Advertisement

Oily|Combination Skincare Routine! Drugstore Mainly!

Oily|Combination Skincare Routine! Drugstore Mainly! Hey Guys, I'm Kamile! I'm new here and so it would mean a lot to me if you would support my videos in any way that you can!

PLEASE PRESS LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE!


In this video I'm just sharing my products that have helped me through my oily/combo skin which I know a lot of you struggle with! I hope that the products mentioned are on a cheaper drugstore side!

IN THIS VIDEO I MENTIONED:
∞ Foreo Luna Mini 2 in Fuchsia
∞ CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser
∞ CeraVe Foaming Cleanser
∞ Neutrogena Clear & Defend Oil Free Moisturiser
∞ BodyShop Oils of Life Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil
∞ Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Night Extreme Pads
∞ Simple Water Boost Micellar Gel Wash

FOLLOW ME ON:
INSTAGRAM: kamilepanther

CONTACT ME: makeupbykami5@gmail.com
CAMERA USED: Canon EOS M50

Mainly!

Post a Comment

0 Comments