Advertisement

Organize & Declutter Lip Products with Me! (Lots of sorting, a little declutter & a few cat cameos)

Organize & Declutter Lip Products with Me! (Lots of sorting, a little declutter & a few cat cameos) ⭐⭐⭐ First thing: How is the audio?! ⭐⭐⭐
I apologize if the audio in this video is unbearable. The entire time I was editing, I couldn't really decide - if it's terrible, kindly let me know in the comments. Or if no one watches, I'll understand why.

Second, this is 95% organizing with a little declutter!

#declutter #asmr #lipstick

EMAIL: emilyhanhan@gmail.com
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:

If you're interested in sending me PR or gifts, discuss collaborations or generally have questions, email is the best way to contact me.

- - - - - - - - - -

Hey, I have a Patreon!

There is no pressure for anyone to become a patron. BUT if you feel like you want to support me and are financially comfortable to do so, that would be so cool.

- - - - - - - - - -

Non-Beauty Related Codes:
*FYI I get perks for a purchase / sign up on these accounts.

I use Ebates (okay, now Rakuten) every time I shop. It sounds SKETCHY as all get out but you really do get cash back on purchases. If you sign up through my link, you get a $10 gift card!

My glasses are from Zenni Optical. Literally the most reasonably priced (hell, they're CHEAP) glasses with prescription lenses. I've used Zenni for a decade and love them.

I'm a basic bitch that loves a delivery dinner. Postmates is key with the lazy life.

declutter,organize,organization,sort,sorting,asmr,lipstick,lip gloss,lip liners,liquid lipstick,lip balm,colourpop,urban decay,milani,coloured raine,bite beauty,la girl,jordana,wet n wild,jack black,dose of colors,the lip bar,nars,smashbox,hank and henry,makeup asmr,lip products,lime crime,cats,nyx,maybelline,loreal,nudestix,flower beauty,kiko milano,glossier,flormar,anastasia beverly hills,marc jacobs,sonia kashuk,menagerie cosmetics,revlon,ulta,

Post a Comment

0 Comments