Advertisement

Perplexing Paragliders | Another Puzzle Solved!

Perplexing Paragliders | Another Puzzle Solved! Another Puzzle Solved is back for episode two, where we'll be looking at the Professor's makeshift glider from Curious Village! The funny thing is that it's actually a hang-glider, though that title wasn't as catchy...

Music is all from the Curious Village OST.


The Professor's Twitter:

And his Discord:

Also his Tumblr:

Maths has never been a strong point for me, so apologies if any of the calculations are off slightly. I've checked it over as best I can, but there's bound to be something somewhere that's not quite right.


If there are any mysteries you'd like to see me investigate on Another Puzzle Solved, lemme know! I absolutely love making these and would love to hear what else you'd like to see!


-DearestHershel

professor layton,dearesthershel,professor layton soundfont,remix,music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments