Advertisement

Police called on Joshua Sutcliffe

Police called on Joshua Sutcliffe Three Jewish men had the cheek to call the police on me yesterday. They came over to my equipment, pulled the plug out and tried to wreck it. One man pushed up against me and I pushed him off and then he called the police on me.

These men had the opportunity to walk on by but they didn’t. I can only conclude they they are afraid of the truth.

Jesus has sealed the new covenant with his blood. He has fulfilled the Torah, the writings and the prophets.

He has made final atonement for sins once and for all.

The Jews no longer have the temple in Jerusalem. The messiah has come before the temple was destroyed just as was prophesied. Jesus was pierced for our transgressions. Now Jesus is alive! He is seated at the right hand of the Father forever. One day he will come to judge the living and the dead. Death will only pass over those who have put their Faith in Jesus Christ.

Youtube

Instagram

Facebook

police,Joshua Sutcliffe,king Jesus,messiah,yeshua,thug life,like a boss,

Post a Comment

0 Comments