Advertisement

Portfolio Update & How I Got $70 of 'Free' Stock

Portfolio Update & How I Got $70 of 'Free' Stock In this video I discuss my Robinhood and M1 Finance portfolios. I also discuss the two methods I use to add additional money to my portfolio (outside what I earn at my job).

I take advantage of my Discover credit card's cashback program. I receive 1% cashback on everything, 5% on select rotating categories, and at the end of a year Discover will match the cashback I've received over the year. Since I opened the credit card account, I have received $70 in cashback which was how I was able to earn $70 of "free" stock as I invested my cashback into my M1 Finance portfolio.

Please note I pay off my credit car in full every month so that I do not get charged interest. If you sign up with this link below for a Discover card, we both receive a $50 statement credit when you make your first purchase.

Discover Card:

Please do your own research on credit cards and determine if a credit card is right for you.

My M1 Finance portfolio consists of dividend stocks. My goal for this portfolio is to grow the dividend payments I receive over time. This portfolio owns companies like Coca Cola (KO), Wal-Mart (WMT), Waste Management (WM) and many more.

Join M1 Finance and we each get $20 to invest.


My Robinhood portfolio is made up partly of dividend paying stocks, but also some growth stocks like Chegg.

Join Robinhood and we each get a free share of stock.


The goal for my M1 Finance dividend portfolio is to get to the point to where I can pay bills with the dividends I receive. My Robinhood investment portfolio is more focused on capital appreciation and overall growth.

M1 Finance is a great platform for passive investing and dividend investing. Robinhood is better for active trading and swing trading of stocks and ETFs.

m1 finance portfolio,robinhood portfolio,m1 finance dividend portfolio,m1 finance dividend investing,robinhood dividend investing,investing portfolio update,robinhood investment portfolio,dividend growth strategy,dividend growth portfolio m1 finance,m1 finance dividend payments,m1 finance negative investments,m1 finance reits,m1 finance dividend aristocrats,robinhood options trading,robinhood options,options,robinhood free stock,m1 finance free stock,

Post a Comment

0 Comments