Advertisement

that's the reason,Why awm is god gun in Pubg mobile | 21 kills | squad vs squad | Aditya gaming YT

that's the reason,Why awm is god gun in Pubg mobile | 21 kills | squad vs squad | Aditya gaming YT #pubg #Pubgm #AWM
Hi guys

I come with a new video

This video is amazing 😍.in this video I kill 21 enimes.
In this video I play squad vs squad .my terminates are fire in this game .in this match I use groza and AWM the best combo in Pubg .groza is best gun in AR and close range he's god gun.awm is best Sniper.

My device information
Realme 3 pro
6GB RAM 64GB ROM
.
.
.
.
My Instagram handle

Instagram link
.



Hi
My most favorite videos

Solo vs Squad with chicken Dinner



Hacker in my match


My new record 21 kills


I got 2 chicken dinner back to back in Pubg



Most funny moments I seen ever in Pubg mobile | adityagamingYT



50 subscribe special montage |Road to 100 subscribers| Aditya gaming YT



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please support me
..
..
..
Give 1 like.

.
.hit the subscribe bottom
.
.
.
.
.
.and share this video with your friends.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.thanks for watching 😊........

Pubg awm,pubgaditya gaming YT,Aditya gaming,awm headshots,groza op gun,why awm in best Sniper in Pubg mobile,pubg groza best AR weapons,pubg Aditya gaming YT,

Post a Comment

0 Comments