Advertisement

The reason why Lionel Messi clashed with Marc-André ter Stegen in training | Oh My Goal

The reason why Lionel Messi clashed with Marc-André ter Stegen in training | Oh My Goal Nothing is going right for FC Barcelona! Lionel Messi and Marc André Ter Stegen had a major clash in the middle of training. This altercation shows the real tension that Lionel Messi is feeling, already high following Eric Abidal's comments to the press, to the extent he's threatened the club with leaving. But Lionel Messi isn't the only player who has publicly expressed his discontent. In this video discover what is going on behind the scenes at FC Barcelona.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

oh my goal,oh my goal messi,oh my goal lionel messi,oh my goal leo messi,messi ter stegen,messi ter stegen fight,ter stegen,marc-andré ter stegen,messi fight,messi training,fc barcelona,quique setien,la liga,la pulga,soccer,futbol,football,

Post a Comment

0 Comments