Advertisement

This Is Blah Blah Blah (All Ages Show) [May 23rd, 2020]

This Is Blah Blah Blah (All Ages Show) [May 23rd, 2020] This Is Blah Blah Blah (All Ages Show) [May 23rd, 2020]

Subscribe to Armin van Buuren's YouTube channel via



Almost two years ago, I was at home sitting next to my daughter. She was telling me how she learned all these naughty rhymes in school, stuff that parents aren’t supposed to know. I started to see how important that actually is for the education of kids - learning nursery rhymes school. With her story, she gave me the idea of inspiration for one of my biggest music hits to date: Blah Blah Blah.

After this year’s enormous success of the 4 sold out This Is Me shows and another period of intensive touring all over the world, it made me realize one thing: my kids never ever saw me perform live. As a father I would like to guide my kids in finding themselves. I always tell my kids that he most beautiful thing you can become in life is yourself. What I would like to teach them is that they have to find something that gives them energy. Don’t do stuff that you find boring. If you do something that you’re passionate about, it shines through. I want to spark the younger fans with my love for Electronic - and Trance music, having fun on stage, doing what I love most. That’s why I decided to add an All Ages show to the This Is Me series.

For This Is Blah Blah Blah, I will create an adjusted show programme, especially set-up for this unique occasion. This one is for all my fans who aren’t able to visit a normal 18+ show. But most of all, this one is dedicated to my kids.


Connect with Armin van Buuren











#ArminvanBuuren
#BlahBlahBlah
#ThisIsBlahBlahBlah

Armin van Buuren,Armin van Buuren ASOT,Armin van Buuren Blah Blah Blah,Blah Blah Blah,This Is Blah Blah Blah,This Is Me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments