Advertisement

To all those who are self conscious of your body, it's time to own your body.Take charge!

To all those who are self conscious of your body, it's time to own your body.Take charge! Growing up I was teased from being too skinny and weak. Today I'm joining the gym not lose weight but to gain muscle, strength, flexibility. I feel so empowered today than I ever did. it is true, our environment detects our behaviour. Yes I was nervous, I didn't know what to expect, I went in there with an open mind and willingness to learn and be vulnerable. I walked in nervous and I walked out full of energy and ready to start.
My energy, my mood, physically, emotionally, I felt I was able and more than capable to achieve my health and wellness goals. Join me on my journey to getting healthy.
I hope this video will inspire you take charge of your health, NOW...
There's more to come...stay tuned.
Have a healthy day..Love. Fadhwa

iMovie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments