Advertisement

trying to finally find the *PERFECT* hairstyle for me

trying to finally find the *PERFECT* hairstyle for me trying to find the *PERFECT* hairstyle for me

So yeah today I'm trying out some Pinterest and Instagram hairstyles to see if I can FINALLY find a hairstyle to wear because my hair has been looking crazy for over a year now. Maybe next time I should try to actually follow a tutorial instead of just looking at a picture because I can't do anything right ㋛

1st hairstyle






2nd hairstyle





3rd hairstyle


4th hairstyle


xoxo

S O C I A L M E D I A
+ Instagram :
+ Twitter:
+ Tik Tok

B U S I N E S S I N Q U I R I E S
crystallindyy@gmail.com

P L A Y L I S T S
✔ Beauty :
✔ Hair :
✔ Hauls :
✔ Tags & Stuff :
✔ DIY :

_____________________________

E Q U I P M E N T
Camera: Canon 77D
Microphone: Rode VideoMic Pro Rycote
Editing program: Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Soft Boxes: Bresser BR-2245 Daylight Set 1300W

M U S I C
All Kevin MacLeod


TAGS
hair tutorials short hair hairstyles hair dye I tried following Pinterest hairstyles instagram hairstyles

F T C
This isn't a sponsored video.

hair tutorials,short hair,hairstyles,hair dye,I tried following,Pinterest hairstyles,instagram hairstyles,crystal lindy,brad mondo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments